Room Recommendations on Freedom

Hi,

My husband and I are about to book our first cruise. We're almost certain we are going on the 8 day Eastern Caribbean on the Freedom on May 22.

We are booking an inside room to save money. We have read the forums and are inclined to book a room in between two levels with rooms (rather than a guaranteed room where we don't know where we'll be put). That puts us on the Empress Deck - Level 7. Here are our room choices: Room 7246 (left side towards front of ship - ahead of first set of elevators) or Rooms 7429, 7433, 7437, 7441 (right side at back of ship).

Any advice and/or pictures would be GREAT!

Thanks!

All inside cabins will look the same, even down on Riveria deck you are between two decks with cabins, the crew deck is below you for the most part. I wouldnt pay extra to be on that deck forward but thats just me.

I actually prefer aft because its usually more convient, just up the elevator to the buffet and we always seem to get the back dining room, so only the theater is forward.

Archived