A-Z Jamaica Planners can't be beat

ladycajuncruiser

We just got back from the Conquest. We booked with A-Z our guides were Georgeen and Garfield and they were the best. Belinda was very professional and was always happy to answer any questions we had and was always prompt. We booked a custom tour to Dunn's River Falls and Margaritaville. Georgeen stayed with us in Dunn's River and we never had a problem with the vendors. We were never even approached to purchase anything and when we did look at some of the crafts we were treated with the upmost respect. It was nothing like the horror stories we had heard. Garfield was our driver and he did an excellent job. He is an awesome driver. On the way to the falls Georgeen gave us the history of the island and pointed out things of interest. At the falls she arranged for us to get the best guide up the falls. I could go on and on but trust me if you plan on visiting Jamaica try A-Z they are wonderful.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I booked our tour through A-Z. Had done my research on other private tour guides and A-Z had a better custom package to fit our needs. Very professional via email. The cost was just about the same...hey, a lot less than booking through the ship!!!!

Archived