Jewel of the Seas - Pool towels in cabin?

Are there pool towels in the cabin on the Jewel or do you have to get them at the pool? If you have to get them at the pool, do you need to sign them in or out or is there just a stack to take from?

Reason I ask is that we find it's always easier when the pool towels are provided for in the cabin instead of trying to hunt them down by the pool.

Thanks!!

Are there pool towels in the cabin on the Jewel or do you have to get them at the pool? If you have to get them at the pool, do you need to sign them in or out or is there just a stack to take from?

Reason I ask is that we find it's always easier when the pool towels are provided for in the cabin instead of trying to hunt them down by the pool.

Thanks!!

When we sailed on the Jewel last year the towels were plentiful and you could just take them from near the pool area, without signing them out. The practice of not signing them out might have changed now though. There were no pool towels in the cabin.

Just off the Jewel and no pool towels in room. You need your room key card to sign out the towels and to return them. Someone took one of our towels when we were in the pool and RC charged $20.00 to our account. I did request a refund after we got home and I am still waiting to see it appear on my credit card.

My other concern is an early morning snorkeling shore excursion dh is doing. It would just be easier to pack a towel than to go to the pool and check one out before leaving the ship.

You don't have to sign out/in everyday. At the end of your pool day, exchange them for fresh towels for the next day. You'll have them for snorkeling early morning.

We got ours on sail away and had fresh towels everyday.

Archived