Boardwalk View Cabins

Anyone know the Cabin (room) # for a BW view on the Oasis. I'd like to try to request something like that. What are the chances? We are just BW people, every since we went to visit friends in Jersey and fell in love the BW there. And even on our Disney trips, we've stayed at their Boardwalk Inn Resort. ;) Though definitely not the same, but you see why I'm asking for these Cabin #'s. Thanks for any info. :cool:

I'm not sure if I'm understanding your question...there are a lot of boardwalk view cabins on Oasis...the category is B1 or B2

Thank you for that. Yes, you are understanding my question. I just haven't cruised in 5 years and forgot about the setup of rooms defined as category. So I should be able to choose the category I want?

Thank you for that. Yes, you are understanding my question. I just haven't cruised in 5 years and forgot about the setup of rooms defined as category. So I should be able to choose the category I want?
Yes, the easiest way would be to call Royal Caribbean and tell them the category you want. I would urge you, though, to go to their website first. Take a look at the deck plan for Oasis. Keep the deck plan open for the call with them. Then, as you talk with them they can tell you a specific cabin(s) that would be available. You may be able to have some choices and find the one that is just right.

We will often book early enough that we call our TA with a specific cabin and just ask if it's available. Good luck with it.

We had BW balcony 9315 on Oasis for the 4 day Labadee cruise. We were just a few cabins from aft and had an excellent view of the Aqua Theatre. Not only could we view all the shows there from our balcony, but also the rehersals and diving practices. Would recommend this cabin or any nearby.

Rick and Deirdra

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, the easiest way would be to call Royal Caribbean and tell them the category you want. I would urge you, though, to go to their website first. Take a look at the deck plan for Oasis. Keep the deck plan open for the call with them. Then, as you talk with them they can tell you a specific cabin(s) that would be available. You may be able to have some choices and find the one that is just right.

We will often book early enough that we call our TA with a specific cabin and just ask if it's available. Good luck with it.

Thank you. That's exactly what I did. I went on their site, to take a look around. ;)And will certainly book early since this is important to us.

We had BW balcony 9315 on Oasis for the 4 day Labadee cruise. We were just a few cabins from aft and had an excellent view of the Aqua Theatre. Not only could we view all the shows there from our balcony, but also the rehersals and diving practices. Would recommend this cabin or any nearby.

Rick and Deirdra

This sounds like a great location. I will definitely make a note of it. Thank You for that.:)

Rick and Deirdra

Looking at One of those cabins on deck 10, all the way aft. Last cabin, is that to high to get a good view of the Aqua Theatre and wake? or would we be better off on deck 9 or lower?

Jimbo:)

Looking at One of those cabins on deck 10, all the way aft. Last cabin, is that to high to get a good view of the Aqua Theatre and wake? or would we be better off on deck 9 or lower?

Jimbo:)

Jimbo....That should be great. We were on deck 12 one cabin from aft and it was fabulous. I would recommend deck 11 or 12 aft because of the public open area at the very aft (above the aqua suites). Also, high enough you aren't bothered by the noise of the bw (except that you can hear all of the events at the aquatheatre...but that didn't bother us). High enough to see the zipliners whizzing by. We really enjoyed deck 12.

• 3 weeks later...
Jimbo....That should be great. We were on deck 12 one cabin from aft and it was fabulous. I would recommend deck 11 or 12 aft because of the public open area at the very aft (above the aqua suites). Also, high enough you aren't bothered by the noise of the bw (except that you can hear all of the events at the aquatheatre...but that didn't bother us). High enough to see the zipliners whizzing by. We really enjoyed deck 12.

skiiergirl, we've just booked cabin 12327, one cabin from the aft, so glad to hear that you would recommend it!!

a question for you: do the walls between the balconies open up? my parents are going to be in the adjacent cabin so just wondering if we can open up the wall and have one big balcony to share. thanks!

We are booked for Feb 2011 in room 10729 and I am so excited, I wanted the last room and felt that the 10th floor put us kind of in the middle, not too high and not too low. Booked this thru our travel agent and she did a wonderful job getting what I wanted. We have always booked ocaen view balconies so this maybe a little different but will still have a water view at the back of the boat.

skiiergirl, we've just booked cabin 12327, one cabin from the aft, so glad to hear that you would recommend it!!

a question for you: do the walls between the balconies open up? my parents are going to be in the adjacent cabin so just wondering if we can open up the wall and have one big balcony to share. thanks!

I don't know for sure but I do not believe any of the balconies open up like they did on some of the older ships. The only thing with this cabin is the bed is next to the closet which makes the room feel smaller than the ones with the bed near the balcony door. But since it appears every other room is that way then either you or your parents would have one of these if you want to be next to each other. It really didn't bother us that much as we weren't in the room alot as the ship is so fabulous there are too many other things to see/do but just wanted to mention it.

We are booked for Feb 2011 in room 10729 and I am so excited, I wanted the last room and felt that the 10th floor put us kind of in the middle, not too high and not too low. Booked this thru our travel agent and she did a wonderful job getting what I wanted. We have always booked ocaen view balconies so this maybe a little different but will still have a water view at the back of the boat.

We have always done oceanview also and I was worried about this...but believe me.....it is fabulous!!!

• 4 months later...

Archived