"Best Price Guarantee" page gone from UK site

Hi, a week ago I printed off the "Best Price Guarantee" page from the UK Royal Caribbean Site (it was under "Before you board - What to know before you go"). They seem to have made changes to the UK site and now I can't find the page, have they removed it completely or is it just somewhere else?

Hi' date=' a week ago I printed off the "Best Price Guarantee" page from the UK Royal Caribbean Site (it was under "Before you board - What to know before you go"). They seem to have made changes to the UK site and now I can't find the page, have they removed it completely or is it just somewhere else?[/quote']

Here it is under FAQ, did you try that?

Hi' date=' a week ago I printed off the "Best Price Guarantee" page from the UK Royal Caribbean Site (it was under "Before you board - What to know before you go"). They seem to have made changes to the UK site and now I can't find the page, have they removed it completely or is it just somewhere else?[/quote']

Yes you are right, it has totally gone from the UK site, I even did a search for it.

1.9 of Terms & Conditions on UK site still says-

A refund will only be

payable if the decrease in our costs exceeds 2% as set out above. Where a refund is due, we will pay you the full amount of the

decrease in our costs. We reserve the right to correct errors in both advertised and confirmed prices. We will do so as soon as we

become aware of the error. Please note, changes and errors occasionally occur. You must check the price of your chosen holiday at

the time of booking. Please note any changes you make to your booking may result in a change in price explained in clause 1.11 below.

I dont remember actually seeing the Best Price Guarantee on the UK site...I know it says on US site that it is only for those in US/Canada.

Elizanessie - I know you are the one who can answer my question about price drops, so here it is.

We booked Allure a few weeks ago (to take advantage of the £100 per person early booking discount if booked before 28 feb, also booked online to get the 5% online booking discount, havent applied our diamond balcony discount yet as i was told by a reservations person that i couldnt as i had an early booking discount (is this correct?, if not who do i call?) Also i just checked the price again and it has dropped (ours was D8 £810+tax+tips, now D8 showing £746+tax+tips), question being if i call for the price drop will they adjust the price, or will they adjust the price and take away my EBD, or will they say that price is for "new bookings only". And how much is the "admin fee" they say they charge for "changes".

Sorry for all the questions, i remember the days when a price drop was no problem and crown and anchor discounts and coupons were combinable. I wanna go back to those halcyon days lol

Donna

Donna I can answer one part for you, I booked the Freedom and got the £100 pp early booking discount and have also got the diamond balcony discount as well, I made my booking by phone with an RCCL rep so you should definately be able to get the balcony discount mine was applied automaticaly just by quoting our c&a numbers.

Jewel

i got a £100 ebo offer on my adventure cruise this july I booked aug 09. I seen a huge price drop on the website couple of months after I booked I got the price drop but i got the £100 ebo taken off me because of the price drop. Then i looked at my invoice and realised they hadnt given me my platinum balcony discount phoned up travel agent and they got my discount taken off.

Archived