Dining Room Question

I will be traveling in Sept with my parents and they informed me last night that they would rather not dine in the dining room but eat in one of the alternate dining places (most likely the windjammer). When/how is it best to notify the dining room staff that we won't be using our table so that it can be reassigned.

Diane

Legend of the Sea 9/12/04

Voyager of the Sea 8/24/03

Sovereign of the Sea 07/01

It may be best to leave things as they are untill you see how dining at the Windjammer suits you and your parents. They may or may not care for serve-yourself dining three times a day, every day.

But, if this is a forgone conclusion, then once onboard you can contact the dining room staff and release your table. They may have people on the wait list for it.

jmho

Brilliance, Panama Canal, in just  countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;11;12;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

<marquee>JUST CRUISING........................................................................the way life was meant to be lived</marquee>

Nordic Empress `95

Granduer `97

EOS `00

VOS `01

AOS X2 `02

Serenade `03

We've done 2 prior cruises and on the first one they enjoyed the dining (great server kept things entertaining and low key) but didn't really enjoy the dining room much on voyager (server was very formal and stuff - service was good) so we started eating in the windjammer. They don't enjoy all the fancy stuff and said they would rather just stay casual this cruise. Since vacation time is the only time I get to spend time with them I try to accomodate their needs/wishes as much as I can.

Diane

Legend of the Sea 9/12/04

Voyager of the Sea 8/24/03

Sovereign of the Sea 07/01

Archived