Where to eat lunch?

The main dining room will only be open on the lowest level for breakfast and lunch (deck 3). Breakfast is served every day but lunch may not be served in the MDR when you are in port. I would suggest going to the MDR for at least 1 breakfast and 1 lunch during your cruise.

Besides the MDR you also have the Windjammer (the buffet) and the ares on the promenade for things like finger sandwiches, pizza, etc. Of course, there is always room service. Just remember there is a minimal charge between certain hours (midnight and 5 AM???) and tips are expected outside of those hours.

Don't worry you will NOT go hungry, there are plenty of places to eat.

Honestly, I think the Windjammer buffet is a better lunch than the MDR. Same goes for breakfast as well - with the exception being getting my Eggs Benedict fix one morning in the MDR. You have a much wider selection of food at the buffet. We particularly enjoyed the Asian food at the Jade section of the Windjammer for lunch.

Honestly, I think the Windjammer buffet is a better lunch than the MDR. Same goes for breakfast as well - with the exception being getting my Eggs Benedict fix one morning in the MDR. You have a much wider selection of food at the buffet. We particularly enjoyed the Asian food at the Jade section of the Windjammer for lunch.

I love egg Benedict!

Lunch in the MDR is a bit limited...but breakfast in the MDR is the way to go...everything is served to you...no waiting for slowpokes to use the syrup while your pancakes/french toast get cold....no searching for jelly or butter.....it's nicer in the dining room!

Lunch in the MDR is a bit limited...but breakfast in the MDR is the way to go...everything is served to you...no waiting for slowpokes to use the syrup while your pancakes/french toast get cold....no searching for jelly or butter.....it's nicer in the dining room!

Syrup comes in individual containers, why would you want to use the same package as someone else? There is no need to search for jelly and butter, they put it beside the toast, what a good idea.:rolleyes:

Syrup comes in individual containers, why would you want to use the same package as someone else? There is no need to search for jelly and butter, they put it beside the toast, what a good idea.:rolleyes:

That must be why I love RCI. THey come up with such innovations!:D

Archived