That ship 11/95

Whatever ship 12/98

here a ship 13/99

there a ship 14/00

everywhere

a

ship ship 15/05

<font size="3" color=red>Over 1 year</font> into my LMBO cruise

Newt ... thanks for showing us your den. My, my, but you do need to call your room stewart for a little clean up! icon_biggrin.gif

High Seas Gal

Northern California

NCL Sky Jun. 2000 (ALASKA)

NCL Sky Aug. 2001 (ALASKA)

Princess Regal Princess Jul. 2002 (ALASKA)

NCL Sun Sep. 2003 (ALASKA)

Celebrity Mercury Oct. 2004 (Mexico)

LOL..... Newt you are out of control!!!

<Marquee direction=right width=90%>mermaidswim.gif </Marquee>

March-2004

Constellation

<applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://*************/java-sys" width="203" height="25">

<param name="font" value="lcdb0">

<param name="year" value=2004>

<param name="month" value=3>

<param name="day" value=06>

<param name="hour" value=23>

</applet>

Newt, do you really call your rooms by names? If this is Stewart, what room is Harry? I guess we know what room is John.

NBP [7<sup>2</sup>=49]

Boten, you're always good for a laugh - newtocc

Boten, I want to speak with Mrs. Boten. NOW - brigittetom

Donna,

I have put together an index of links to photo galleries of various Celebrity cabins. The emphasis has been in inventorying links to good cabin photo galleries rather than just good cabins--although alot of them are pretty nice!

The link to the 75 cabins collected so far:

http://www.geocities.com/mahdnc/Cabinpix.html

Jubilee 1991 Solar Eclipse

Century FO 1996 E Carib

Mercury FO 1998 W Carib

Galaxy SS 2000 Alaska IP

Infinity FV 2002 S Carib

Horizon HS 3/05 W Carib

mahdnc-

I saw your list once before but couldn't find it. Thanks for posting it again. I saw the exact balcony that I wanted to see- on the M class cabin 9164. Have you stayed in this room? What an awsome balcony! Any idea of how far in advance it books up? Does it ever show it open on the web sites when booking? Any infor would be appreciated. We were looking at a SS but with one of these rooms I think I could give up the butler! Especially for a $1400 savings! By the way- I've added your list to my favorites!

We were in 9162 on the Millenium, the balcony is wonderful! We stopped in to visit our TA a few weeks before our cruise. She entered in aft cabin numbers and it came up as available. She quickly entered that we wanted to change cabins. I would suggest that you ask your TA to do the same periodically. You may be lucky and have one open up.

Till Constellation Southern Caribbean 11/27/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=228b22&cdt=2004;11;27;23;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Donna,

No, we have not been in 9164. I don't know how far in advance it books. I can tell you that we booked our corner FV some 19 months in advance. And that would be my advice if you have a specific cabin in mind for a specific sailing--book it as soon as cabins become available for booking on that sailing.

Also keep in mind that 9164 is oversized because it is a wheel chair accessible cabin--so unless you physically qualify for that cabin, you could get bumped from it by someone that does qualify.

Jubilee 1991 Solar Eclipse

Century FO 1996 E Carib

Mercury FO 1998 W Carib

Galaxy SS 2000 Alaska IP

Infinity FV 2002 S Carib

Horizon HS 3/05 W Carib

Originally posted by Donnaluv2cruise:

mahdnc-

I saw the exact balcony that I wanted to see- on the M class cabin 9164. Have you stayed in this room? What an awsome balcony! Any idea of how far in advance it books up? Does it ever show it open on the web sites when booking? Any infor would be appreciated. We were looking at a SS but with one of these rooms I think I could give up the butler! QUOTE]

Those were my photos of 9164 from the Infinity. http://www.pbase.com/britestar/concierge_class_on_the_cruise_ship_infinity

It is indeed a great cabin with an oversized balcony. However, it is classified as a "handicapped cabin". So an early booking probably requires some sort of proof of disability. You might want to talk to your travel agent about specifics.

Because I am not handicapped, I just lucked into getting that particular cabin at the very last moment. I had a great cruise, too!

However, I also enjoyed my Sky Suite(with the Butler) on another cruise just as much. http://www.pbase.com/britestar/suite_indulgences

Some people complain about noise with the 1 A aft cabins (like the one in my photo). There is a bar directly above this cabin. You can hear chairs being moved and the crew setting and cleaning up. And you can hear the nightly entertainment in your room. Although I had no major problem myself on the particular cruise that I was on, I personally don't think I'd want to have to deal with these problems on a warm destination cruise.

Despite the fantastic, very large balcony, this cabin can have some drawbacks. Just something to consider. But the balcony is HUGE!!!

Archived