Steak House Reservation question

Lady Bee

We reserved 2 nights after we got on the ship. We got the bill at the end of the meal. We cancelled the other reservation same day with no problem.

Not sure what happens when you reserve from the web site ahead of time and/or cancel later...

hb5

Just got back from CCL Freedom. I tried to pay upfront for the steakhouse but they wouldn't accept it. They sent me a reservation the night before to my stateroom and once we went to the steakhouse they charged it to my sign and sail. Excellent place I might add.

We reserved 2 nights after we got on the ship. We got the bill at the end of the meal. We cancelled the other reservation same day with no problem.

Not sure what happens when you reserve from the web site ahead of time and/or cancel later...

hb5

we booked steakhouse on the dream via website a month beforehand and canceled it the night before as we decided to spend our last night on the ship as a family no problem did not bill......

Archived