Wireless on Journey

clarkf

My wife and I will be sailing Azmara for the first time April 25th out of Barcelona. The website says the stateroom have wireless internet access. I would love to h ear from prior Azmara cruisers about speed and whether there is any costs for this service. Thanks.

My wife and I will be sailing Azmara for the first time April 25th out of Barcelona. The website says the stateroom have wireless internet access. I would love to h ear from prior Azmara cruisers about speed and whether there is any costs for this service. Thanks.

Hi Clark !

Wireless is available in staterooms. It's .65 cents per minute, but you can buy packages of minutes, which will bring down the per minute rate.

Here is a link to Azamara's website, with the information : http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/beforeyourcruise/faq/home.do;jsessionid=?faqSubjectName=Internet+Access&faqId=515&pagename=faq_a

I hope this helps. Enjoy your Cruise !

My daughter told me that the internet is only available in cabins close to the computer room. Bad news if you're not forward. Tell me it isn't so. I have a cabin aft.

Aft stateroom and no problem on Quest.

My daughter told me that the internet is only available in cabins close to the computer room. Bad news if you're not forward. Tell me it isn't so. I have a cabin aft.

It isn't so. We had a good connection on Deck 8 midships and Deck 6 slightly aft.:)

Aft on the Journey in Feb, had a signal in the cabin for the whole cruise, but it was slow...cost me a minute just to complete login...using an ACER Aspire One which is normally fast in other venues.

That's ship Wifi for you!

Sailed March 8th 2010 on Journey. internet can be spotty with the satellite connection but on the whole it was quite fast. Used my laptop in our stateroom, very pleased with the connection. various plans available but sign up first day onboard and get bonus minutes.

Archived