2011 deployment schedule??? (merged)

kath00

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet or not, but I thought I would get it up here at the top.

04/15/10 - Alaska, Australia, Caribbean and Bahamas

04/20/10 - Winter Europe & Dubai

04/27/10 - Mexico

05/19/10 - Asia

10/20/10 - Brazil

Has anyone heard when the rest of the 2011 dates will be up on the RCI website? I'm chomping at the bit to book something for the summer. I know a few have been put up, but I'm needing some Mexican Riviera time.

We were on the same cruise as Cindy and heard the same information from several crew. Supposedly Voyager is going to San Juan in spring 2011 and Freedom will come to Galveston in fall 2011. We also heard this from someone who is friends with a Port Authority person in Galveston. They are dredging the channel to "make room." Should find out next week.

Did you all see the new deployment schedule?:mad:

04/15/10 - Alaska, Australia, Caribbean and Bahamas

04/20/10 - Winter Europe & Dubai

04/27/10 - Mexico

05/19/10 - Asia

10/20/10 - Brazil

For Alaska, I will believe it when I actually hear/see that someone has FINALLY been able to book!

April 15 will be a good news/bad news type of day: Good news if Alaska bookings are indeed open --- bad news because taxes are due.

I thought Caribbean was already released.

Itineraries for Northeast - Bermuda, Caribbean, Canada & New England were released the weeks of 3/8. Itineraries for Summer Europe and Transatlantic were released the week of 3/15. The only ships involved were Jewel, Enchantment and Explorer.

Itineraries for 7-Night Caribbean -Seasonal and Year Round have yet to be announced.

Look at it this way.........you're actually saving money!:D

Unfortunately, not for long. As soon as the schedule is released, I have to lock in three 2011 cruise dates - or DW will kill me;)

We were on the same cruise as Cindy and heard the same information from several crew. Supposedly Voyager is going to San Juan in spring 2011 and Freedom will come to Galveston in fall 2011. We also heard this from someone who is friends with a Port Authority person in Galveston. They are dredging the channel to "make room." Should find out next week.

Hmmmm, very interesting. When we were leaving Galveston we saw all the dredging going on. Maybe some truth to this! Although, we heard it was Liberty of the Seas LOL

April 15 will be a good news/bad news type of day: Good news if Alaska bookings are indeed open --- bad news because taxes are due.

April 15th could be a double whammy to your pocketbook.:D

Patti --- this isn't an April Fool's joke right? These are actual release dates -- right?????? :)

I don't think it's a joke, but neither would I bet the farm on them holding to these exact dates. I think we will simply have to wait and see.:rolleyes:

I don't think it's a joke, but neither would I bet the farm on them holding to these exact dates. I think we will simply have to wait and see.:rolleyes:

It is getting so..........................hard. I will be booking the cruise for our 30th anniversary. DH and I met while he worked in Alaska so that is why I am going nuts trying to book just the right stateroom/cruise. I have seen HAL's itineraries, Princess is supposed to be out April 8th - RCI will be the last. I just want to get things going to ensure everything will be just right. It will be our 7th and final cruise to Alaska.

I am Platinum with Princess & RCI. After the 1st leg of our upcoming b-2-b we will become Diamond so that is another reason I am giving some slack to RCI.

This would be wonderful.

I love sailing out of San Juan and love trying different ships and would love to book Voyager out of SJ !!!

What about Port Canaveral??? What ship will go there???

We'll be on the Rhapsody doing the Sydney-Honolulu cruise. It is a Sea day. I'll be at the Loyalty Ambassador early to see what the options are. No doubt they will make an announcement about the opening of bookings.

Is the Royal Caribbean site still free in the Internet Cafe??:confused:

Archived