Why won't carnival take our money?????

billfish

man I got the shaft. Carnival just took a bunch of my money and I won't see the boat for another three weeks. did you use that Expedia thing or what??

um . I must refuse to talk to you now!! Tomorrow, Carnival will take my money and'll be booked on a cruise for 6 MONTHS out! :eek: lucky you with only 3 weeks!

'Cause it's gonna be on Verizon. :p

I heard that too, today. Is that true? If so, Crackberry (RIMM) will be out of business in NO TIME (stock dropped over 6% at one time during the day today). Iphone sales will quadruple if they can get away from an AT&T ONLY condition.

Sorry for the hijack. :o

When I saw the thread title I knew right away what the OP was getting at...as a fellow MW/FR I am just as anxious to give Carnival my money! :D

C'mon Carnival...RELEASE ALL THE SAILINGS FOR JANUARY 2012!

they just recently released sailings for fall 2011....and not all of them. The Magic still has no Itin after mid october.:eek:

maybe they need to finish that first....:rolleyes:

I'm sure Carnival will take your money if you purchase future cruise credits to use when the itins do come out.

If Carnival hasn't taken your money...you just didn't try hard enough to give it to them...because they make it real easy...LOL :D:p

Archived