I have a DREAM ladies! (Pun intended)

angelsbaby1

Any couples (or singles) interested in going on the Carnival Dream with my partner & me in 2011?!

Anita & I (Angel) are thinking of going on the this beautiful new ship next year and it would be wonderful to have some other couples/ladies join us! We're trying to decide when would be a good time to go, so let me know what you guys think...it would be a great time! :p

This will be our first time on the Dream, so if anyone has sailed on her, please tell me what you think of her and the itinerary.

Thanks everyone,

Angel :)

Any couples (or singles) interested in going on the Carnival Dream with my partner & me in 2011?!

Anita & I (Angel) are thinking of going on the this beautiful new ship next year and it would be wonderful to have some other couples/ladies join us! We're trying to decide when would be a good time to go, so let me know what you guys think...it would be a great time! :p

This will be our first time on the Dream, so if anyone has sailed on her, please tell me what you think of her and the itinerary.

Thanks everyone,

Well I didn't know I was thinking all that hard about the Dream! LOL I am just now thinking of what to pack for the Emerald in 71 days, but if my partner wants it you know I have to do it. :eek: So how about it ladies? Let us know what you think. We always say there are never enough of us on a cruise, and the guys have all of the fun soooooo lets take a lady's cruise and have a blast!

AnitaMarie :cool:

when in 2011 we love to cruise but none of our friend do we might be interested!!

We like the week of Memorial Day (May 30, 2011...the ship would sail on the 28th)! May is also a very good month because most kids are still in school (although we don't mind kids that much unless there are TOO MANY in one place :eek:). We have gone on our last two Carnival cruises during that week and they were both great! I always like the fact that you get an extra day off at work that week because you cruise for 7 days and it's only 4 work days because of the holiday! :p

we are always interested in joining some other lesbian couples on a cruise .. we are actually thinking about maybe the freedom for nov 2011. my email is the same as my screen name here (at) aol. you can use that email on facebook to reach me as well.

What a great idea and I love Carnival. Unfortunately May is too late for us. We like to sail when it's really cold up here in Canada. I will keep my eye on the thread though.

cheers,

Paddy Anne

I know what you mean.. we live in Maine.. so like to go just when it starts getting cold.. to avoid the snow.. lol

we are always interested in joining some other lesbian couples on a cruise .. we are actually thinking about maybe the freedom for nov 2011. my email is the same as my screen name here (at) aol. you can use that email on facebook to reach me as well.

We're actually getting very good responses from here and other sources...I think we can actually pull this off ladies! :p

Look for either me or Anita to contact you by email or facebook!

P.S. You can also email us if you'd like: itsme(underscore)anitamarie(at)yahoo(dot)com. :D

Hi Anita & Angel

We would be interested if you were not going on a Carnival ship. We are actually sailing on RCCL, May 2nd with a big group of Florida lesbians (23 and counting so far). Most of us have cruised many times, and we don't like CCL anymore after trying Royal caribbean.

We would join you girls if it was Princess, NCL, Celebrity, Royal caribbean, anything!!!!!! but we are tired of Carnival.

If any other plans, let us know!!!

Crystal

Hi Anita & Angel

We would join you girls if it was Princess, NCL, Celebrity, Royal caribbean, anything!!!!!! but we are tired of Carnival.

Crystal

Hi Crystal,

I understand that you do not want to go on the Carnival Dream in 2011, :( although we are disappointed that you will not be joining us on this time...maybe next trip!

We are Carnival fans, but we like other cruiselines too! In June, we are going on the Emerald Princess which is why we chose Carnival for 2011. Who knows...maybe RCCL in 2012?! We'll see :p.

We will keep you posted of other plans!

Happy sailing,

Hi Anita & Angel

We would be interested if you were not going on a Carnival ship. We are actually sailing on RCCL, May 2nd with a big group of Florida lesbians (23 and counting so far). Most of us have cruised many times, and we don't like CCL anymore after trying Royal caribbean.

Crystal[/quote

Hi Crystal

There is a group of ladies going on the Ruby Princess for Valentines Day 2011.

Angel and I have deposited already. Thought you might be interested. I have the info just let me know.

AnitaMarie :cool

• 1 month later...

Hi Anita & Angel

We have/had future cruise credits that we needed to use and just booked a Western Carribean on Holland at the end of 2010. My partner and I (13 years and going strong) would love to cruise with you all. I know I have a neices graduation in May of 2011, so that is out...but keep us in mind when other cruises come up.

Vanetta

we are all (me and my girlfriend and anita and angel and few other couples too.) going on the Carnival Freedom in Nov 2011.. we are also all part of a facebook group "Lesbians Who Cruise" come chat with us and post some of your pics..

• 3 weeks later...

Absolutely...I am lobbying hard for joining you all on that 11/05/2011 cruise. I also have a birthday that month and would seriously like to cruise with a group of like minded folks.

So I am just going to keep coming back to this thread and post every once in a while. Keep this thread near the top and fill this boat to the top.

angels girl's bday is also on that cruise. we are all already booked on that one.. you should come.. its gonna be a great trip. im not always on this board. so if you decide to join us or just want to get in touch message me at my screen name at AOL (dot) com. angel and her girl are great and there are some other couples from the boards going too. we planned the trip together so we could all meet.. i cant wait.. but until then I will be on the dream this november during that same week. only about 5 months til that one.. woohoo.. it cant get here fast enough.. we always wind up meeting some LGBT people onboard.. and we are great friends with a few that we just randomly met.. But this one is the first trip that we actually planned to hang with other couples.. especially lesbian couples.. the gay boys are always in abundance.. lol And I love em.. But a group of the ladies hanging together will be fun.

Archived