Only five days to go until we're cruising.

Gracious Rose

We're going to be on Radiance of the Seas and it leaves Monday. We can't wait. We're both so excited, we're like kids, only we're 58. It's our 40th wedding anniversary. I've read all of the posts for last minute things to take, so I think we're set. But I just know we're going to forget the camera or something important. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. Did anyone ever forget anything important when they cruised? :D

We're going to be on Radiance of the Seas and it leaves Monday. We can't wait. We're both so excited, we're like kids, only we're 58. It's our 40th wedding anniversary. I've read all of the posts for last minute things to take, so I think we're set. But I just know we're going to forget the camera or something important. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. Did anyone ever forget anything important when they cruised? :D

IMPORTANT. Take your kitchen stove with you.

:confused:

Then you can easily check it as often as you like, to make sure you turned it off. :D

Have a good one, JB

Gracious Rose,

To be sure you haven't forgot anything, after you have taken your luggage out to the car, go back inside and make a quick sweep of your home for anything you may have missed. If, after doing this, there is anything you may have forgotten, you probably didn't need it in the first place. Now go and have a great cruise and Happy Anniversary!!!:)

As long as you have your clothes and toiletries, you're good to go! What else could you need? A clock? No--they'll give you a wake-up call.

Use the next couple of days to put everything you're taking into one pile...that way, you won't forget something you think you MUST have!

You'll only miss something for a week, if you do forget it...not a big deal!

You'll have a great time!!!!!

just to add a side note to what the others have said....

even if you do forget something like the camera, they do sell them in the gift shops. yes you will pay more for it and it will be a disposable vs your own, but there isn't much you can forget that they don't sell or that you wouldn't be able to pick up at one of the ports or even do with out for the week.

Have a great time and a very very happy anniversary

IMPORTANT. Take your kitchen stove with you.

Then you can easily check it as often as you like, to make sure you turned it off. :D

Have a good one, JB

Oh I loved this. Wait until I tell my husband. He'll laugh too. :D

Gracious Rose,

To be sure you haven't forgot anything, after you have taken your luggage out to the car, go back inside and make a quick sweep of your home for anything you may have missed. If, after doing this, there is anything you may have forgotten, you probably didn't need it in the first place. Now go and have a great cruise and Happy Anniversary!!!:)

Thank you for the wishes. I think we're pretty good on everything. Just have to remember the camera. I keep telling myself every day so I'll remember. :D

As long as you have your clothes and toiletries, you're good to go! What else could you need? A clock? No--they'll give you a wake-up call.

Use the next couple of days to put everything you're taking into one pile...that way, you won't forget something you think you MUST have!

You'll only miss something for a week, if you do forget it...not a big deal!

You'll have a great time!!!!!

Here I've been worrying about the alarm clock and they have wake up service? Cool. :D WE have such a pile going, you wouldn't believe it. I've got to cut down some of it. Time to pack soon.

just to add a side note to what the others have said....

even if you do forget something like the camera, they do sell them in the gift shops. yes you will pay more for it and it will be a disposable vs your own, but there isn't much you can forget that they don't sell or that you wouldn't be able to pick up at one of the ports or even do with out for the week.

Have a great time and a very very happy anniversary

Thank you so much for the good wishes. We're going to have a blast, I'm sure. I love this list. :D

Just make sure you have your passports in a carry on or a purse. I also take some cereal bars just in case embarkation is delayed, since there is usually no place to get food at the terminal. Oh, and you will need a credit card (or lots of cash).

Archived