Delicate question for ladies: Stand & "go" products

Ive used these type of products for Dog mushing, Hiking, Hunting, snow mobiling, camping and yes backpacking,long rides on our horses in the wilderness, etc and they work great. As far as cleaning them its pretty simple. I would take some water and put it on tissue or toilet paper that I carry with me and wipe it down and then sanitize it with a little wetnap dry it off and then put it back in its little baggie that it travels in that goes in a ziplock baggie. If I dont have water. I always store wetnaps in the ziplock baggie so I can always wipe it down with wetnaps. I also store a few pieces of TP or tissue in the ziplock baggie as well for drying it.

Also all toilets are not the same all over the world as has been noted in this post already lol,

Adri

A few years ago we were in China.....there were holes in the floor that women were supposed to stand over to pee. (or whatever else):eek: It was a horrible experience for those who have never done anything like this!! The westerners, like myself, stood in a long line for the handicap toilet where I only wish I had a product like the OP has in her store.;)

OMG - You must have been in the same place I was at the Silk Market. It was located in a dark hole of a room with all of these open pits where everyone just dropped their drawers! LOL! It was the only place in the world I have ever been where I wondered if I would come back out alive. :eek: To add insult to injury - they charged me $1!

as long as the seat is dry--sit on it...you will not get sick thru the back of your thighs. When women "hover", they make a mess....sit down, and everyone will have a dry seat.

As long as you wash your hands after, it's all good. Jeez.

amen!

I do agree that such a thing would be a good idea with a hurt leg. I've used them camping when there were no facilities at all and I had on layers and layers of clothes.

They aren't just inteded for use in dirty rest rooms.

I'd probably never use one of these products because I'd be sure to leave it at home anyway.

But, on a two-week tour in Thailand the highlight of some days (for the women) was finding a western-style toilet. You should have heard the squeals of joy and thundering rush when one was discovered.

I tried valiantly, but never did really master the squat toilet. I have no idea how the elderly use these things in their own culture!

• 2 weeks later...
As long as the seat is dry--SIT ON IT...you will NOT get sick thru the back of your thighs. When women "hover", they make a mess....sit down, and everyone will have a dry seat.

As long as you wash your hands after, it's all good. Jeez.

I was in a public bathroom the other day and someone had put toilet paper all over the seat, but had just left it there and had not bothered to flush. How inconsiderate! :mad::eek::confused: Luckily there was another stall with a clean toilet.

Archived