leather key holder?

BFisher244

I looked for these as well. The only thing I saw was the leather card holder and tote bags. I am wondering which tote bag, the blue or light colored one. Also is it one of each per person or per cabin.

First Celebrity Cruise on 4/25 on the Solstice - can't wait....

Bette

The key holder is just a folded leather buisness card holder type thing. Nothing of value. We threw it away afterwards. Just makes it a little easier to find your key at the bottom of a beach bag. ;)

We didn't get the leather key card holder, but got one on Princess that's probably simlilar, like a cheap business card holder. Frankly, I never used it.

Regarding the totes, ours was medium-dark blue with (faux) leather handles. It cleverly folds into a pouch, which leaves the tote handles sticking out so it's compact to carry or pack when empty. The pouch snaps inside the tote when open to be used as an inside pocket. We got one for the stateroom, but there were also 2 of the standard disposable totes in the stateroom for our use, so not a problem.

The key holder is just a folded leather buisness card holder type thing. Nothing of value. We threw it away afterwards. Just makes it a little easier to find your key at the bottom of a beach bag. ;)

Me too, until I realized it would come in handy if I traveled less tha c/c (which I do) or on another cruise line.

I found mine to be quite useful. During the sea days, it's all I carried with me - with my keycard in it, of course. On shore days, it helped in keeping track of the keycard.

the flowers are not an arrangement - rather a few stuck in a small container - sort of what you might see on a table in a restaurant. Although the steward always made sure to change them so they were fresh - we even had a single yellow rose in the bathroom - that was nice!

Canapes come upon request - they leave a form for you to fill out so you can indicate what time you want them delivered. We never got them so can't tell you what they look like.

We never got the card holder. But we did get the 2 totes and the zippered tote with leather handles that fold up into a pouch. Nice!

And yes, the flowers were in a vase with maybe 7 spots for a stem each. I think we had white Alstromeria (sp?) first few days then replaced with yellow and lavender 2 days into the cruise (4 night cruise).

the flowers are not an arrangement - rather

Canapes come upon request - they leave a form for you to fill out so you can indicate what time you want them delivered. We never got them so can't tell you what they look like.

Ours came automatically, always around 4pm. I knew from reading here beforehand that we could request cheese/crackers plate instead. So we left a note after the first day's canapes and we had the cheese/cracker plate the rest of the trip. Loved our steward! :)

Ours came automatically, always around 4pm. I knew from reading here beforehand that we could request cheese/crackers plate instead. So we left a note after the first day's canapes and we had the cheese/cracker plate the rest of the trip. Loved our steward! :)

We wish that we had known about the cheess & cracker plate because every night on a recent 11 night Equinox cruise in CC we got things like cream cheese piped directly on to the plate, without a cracker or bread etc. Made eating it messy. When we asked our cabin steward and a butler in the area, they both said that "that is how it comes"....and suggested that we say something to guest relations about it.......which we did, with no change to the process. In our third port, we purchased crackers at a local market.

Archived