Trouble with online check in??

We are sailing in May on the Oasis, and I am having trouble with the online check in. I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this. I have contacted RCCL and they say that there is nothing they can do to help me. We will have to check in at the pier, which I really do not want to do, as I am sailing with our kids, and would really prefered to get on the ship quickly. It keeps telling me it can not save and to try again later, but this has been happening for days. Any advice?

Thanks in advance!

We are on the 5/8 sailing and I just checked us in online the other day and received the luggage tags in the mail yesterday. Only took about 3 days or so to get them.

I know when I did it, it did come back a few times and would not go through and then I finally realized there was one box or line that I had not filled out. Once I did that, it succeeded. Sounds so simple, but I just kept missing the one blank space. Give it a thorough going over and maybe there is something you overlooked. Good luck.

Thanks so much, I did finally manage to do it! I think the problem was something to do with trying to change the email address that I was using. I left it as the one that popped up, and it seemed to work. Not a biggy, just not really the email I wanted to use, but at least we are checked in and won't have to wait too long at the pier.

Getting excited now!!! We are on the May 8th sailing as well!!

hi,

I sail in 5 days. I have filled in the online check-in and printed my set sail passes. However, when I log into the website it says 'last chance to check-in online'. Now, this worries me a little, I thought I had done everything so why is it saying 'last chance to check-in online'?

or is it meant to say that?

Hi,

Could someone just confirm for me that after completing step 4 - 'print set sail pass', that it still says in the reminders section 'its not too late to check in online'.

I thought that once you had completed step 4 and printed the set sail pass, that was everything. However, it's still saying check in online.

is this normal or have i missed something?

cheers.

Hi,

Could someone just confirm for me that after completing step 4 - 'print set sail pass', that it still says in the reminders section 'its not too late to check in online'.

I thought that once you had completed step 4 and printed the set sail pass, that was everything. However, it's still saying check in online.

is this normal or have i missed something?

cheers.

You are all set, this is just a generated message on the site that corresponds with how many days left you have until you sail. If you are checked in and printed your Set Sail, you are all set. Have fun!!

You are all set, this is just a generated message on the site that corresponds with how many days left you have until you sail. If you are checked in and printed your Set Sail, you are all set. Have fun!!

Thanks very much :)

Archived