Dining on celebrity

Jo and Rob

I would really like to know about your experiences of food on celebrity. We were on the Crown Princess in February and loved it. We would like to know what is included in the cruise price..

MDR? buffet? room service? icecream? patisserie at a cafe? sushi? coffee? tea? hot chocolate? pizza? chips?

I understand there are speciality restaurants but we probably won't try these as we will want to keep costs down but would love to try out the venues that are included.

I would really like to know about your experiences of food on celebrity. We were on the Crown Princess in February and loved it. We would like to know what is included in the cruise price..

MDR? buffet? room service? icecream? patisserie at a cafe? sushi? coffee? tea? hot chocolate? pizza? chips?

I understand there are speciality restaurants but we probably won't try these as we will want to keep costs down but would love to try out the venues that are included.

All the foods you mentioned are free. Celebrity does not have a full buffet for dinner on any of their ships. There are lots of options but no buffet as you will get for Breakfast and Lunch. If you can try one of Specialty restaurants they are excellent.

All the foods you mentioned are free. Celebrity does not have a full buffet for dinner on any of their ships. There are lots of options but no buffet as you will get for Breakfast and Lunch. If you can try one of Specialty restaurants they are excellent.

To be honest we are not buffet people and only had a buffet breakfast once on the Crown so I certainly won't miss that in the evening. Is the icecream available throughout the day? My daughter is a fan!

To be honest we are not buffet people and only had a buffet breakfast once on the Crown so I certainly won't miss that in the evening. Is the icecream available throughout the day? My daughter is a fan!

Ice Cream is available most of the day....Hours vary on each ship....

We are just back from the Equinox and in the Oceanview Cafe there are coffee, tea and juices available 24 hrs (including iced tea!). Ice cream is available from 7AM-9:30PM. Pizza & pasta from noon-9PM and then from 9:30-1AM. Afternoon snacks from 4PM-5PM. Sushi from 5:30-9:30PM and late night snacks from 9:30-1AM.

We just returned from Celebrity Equinox and did not eat in any speciality restaurants even though we heard they were great we also wanted to keep costs down. The post above gives times and whats available. We did enjoy gelato most afternoons for only $3.45 but ice cream and sorbets are free in the buffet area.

Archived