Is there a cafe onboard the Eclipse?

Jo and Rob

I think you will have to describe the cafe you liked. Then we will know the comparison.

There were all sorts of patisserie and miniture desserts like tiramisu or chocolate mouse in shot glasses, plus this was the place to get speciality coffees.

On Deck 5, there is the Al Bacio and Gellateria with specia coffees and many pasteries. Fantasteic place. On the other side from Al Bacio is the Bistro on 5 which serves great Crepes and so on. Only $5 for all you can eat!

Denny

Cafe al Bacio is great. Good place for people watching and comfy seating. They have specialty coffees (roughly $4 or so, more for ones spiked with alcohol) and pastries (no charge). In the morning the pastries are croissants and danish type and in the afternoon dessert type pastries and also chocolates. They also often have live music in the afternoon/early evening (guitar player/singer, chamber music or acapella group). My wife and I were regulars at the Cafe al Bacio on Equinox.

Does the Millennium also have a bakery or cafe where we could get pastries to take back to our cabin?

I swear my questions will fall off sharply after we have this first cruise under our belts. :o

yeah- I need to know in the next 2 hours!:D

Does the Millennium also have a bakery or cafe where we could get pastries to take back to our cabin?

I swear my questions will fall off sharply after we have this first cruise under our belts. :o

All the ships have one, although I usually eat there. They don't have

"To go" plates. Actually, everything is served really nice...on regular

dishes with normal silverware and stuff:). I guess you can take it with

you....the plates would be "dessert size".

Archived