Sky 3 night Freestyle Dailies?

lhall85917

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't seen any 3 day either - only 4 day dailies. Also I think I've read there's a little difference in the 3 day menus as well. Something about 3 day having beef wellington instead of prime rib. Is this true?

I haven't seen any 3 day either - only 4 day dailies. Also I think I've read there's a little difference in the 3 day menus as well. Something about 3 day having beef wellington instead of prime rib. Is this true?

I hope not, as the beef wellington would have to be very good (IMHO) to equal even a mediocre prime rib!

Next month, we will try our first NCL cruise on the Sky.

Tom

I hope not, as the beef wellington would have to be very good (IMHO) to equal even a mediocre prime rib!

Next month, we will try our first NCL cruise on the Sky.

Tom

Amen to that!

I can't wait for your review. I've always loved reading your reviews and looking at your pics. :)

Amen to that!

I can't wait for your review. I've always loved reading your reviews and looking at your pics. :)

Yep - I will likely take plenty of pictures. As far as reviews, lately I don't typically write a formal one, though will give my insights here and there.

Tom

We just did the 3 day Sky and thought we had the daily newsletters but can't seem to find them. The late night shows were Not so Newlyweds, White Hot Party, and final night was Quest. We ate at Cagney's one night for their prime rib, yum. :) 7:00 pm the first night was a Frank Sinatra retro; that was the only one that appealed to me, but I was too busy relaxing to even go see that. The main dining rooms were good. The staff was friendly as well. Sorry we don't have more to offer.

Archived