Climbing wall

Is the rock climbing wall and flow rider included in the price of the cruise? My first cruise was on Majesty last April for my wedding, but because it was only a 3 night cruise, didn't get a chance to check out the rock climbing wall. We booked our 2nd cruise, Liberty and know they have flow rider too. Just wondered if there was an additional charge to try these?

Is the rock climbing wall and flow rider included in the price of the cruise? My first cruise was on Majesty last April for my wedding, but because it was only a 3 night cruise, didn't get a chance to check out the rock climbing wall. We booked our 2nd cruise, Liberty and know they have flow rider too. Just wondered if there was an additional charge to try these?

On Liberty, they were charging for the Flowrider. I don't remember the price - potential users were to pay ($20?) up front for the use of the Flowrider all week. Rock wall was free last spring.

On Liberty, they were charging for the Flowrider. I don't remember the price - potential users were to pay ($20?) up front for the use of the Flowrider all week. Rock wall was free last spring.

Any charge was for private use. If you are willing to wait in line during the public open hours, there is no charge.

Archived