Drinks on Spirit?

Jdleong

When we were on the Victory last May, no waiter ever came up to the second level of the Caribbean Lounge to take drink orders...do they on the Spirit?? or do I have to sit on the main floor??

Don't let *Uncle Bob* hear about that dilemma, or heads will be rollin'... :eek:

On the Legend last year, it was right in the capers that there was no waiter service on the second level of the main lounge.

OOPS!! I stand corrected.. !! My God, a seating area in a 'lounge' with no 'wait-staff'..

That's it, I'm sellin' my stock.. :eek:

I better read the capers better, and sit downstairs...view is better above, but one can get thirsty.... I have my old capers , I will check to see if it stated in there that there is no service upstairs...Thanks Laura

Maybe it's because of the way that the balconies are configured. Narrow aisles, steep steps. It could be very hazardous for a tray of drinks to slip out of the waiter's hand, especially if it happened to fall down to the main floor. Also no little tables to put your drinks on.

Can you still drink on the balconies though? (I know, sounds like such a dumb question, LOL) I can't imagine they'd discourage you from pruchasing drink downstairs and bringing it up... (if you couldn't tell my family likes the balcony, and drinks, a lot lol)

Archived