Finally Booked our next Cruise on the Legend

TeknikDC2

Getting excited. As of today i'm done with work and unofficially on vacation. Only 38 Hours to go tell the adventure begins.

It's like I've been anticipating my own cruise!! Have an awesome time!! I will be on the Legend in June~!

I hope you have a great time on yhe Legend. We sail on the 24th. My wife surprised me with a Universal weekend and we stayed at the Doubletree. Never had to move the car and cab fare to the park was only $5.

Thanks everyone. I'm starting think I won't be sleeping tonight lol. To add to the excitement we just added a night for Halloween Horror Nights during the Orlando portion of our trip.

Have fun at HHN. Try to do the houses first because they will get real crowded real fast!!!:D

Thanks everyone. I'm starting think I won't be sleeping tonight lol. To add to the excitement we just added a night for Halloween Horror Nights during the Orlando portion of our trip.

Halloween Horror Nights is the scariest thing I have ever seen in my life. Buy a front of the line pass. You won't be sorry!

• 2 weeks later...
Well we are just waiting to disembark the ship. We had a wonderful cruise dispite hurricane paula making us miss three ports and sending us to Jamaica. A full photo trip recap will come once we get home on Tuesday.

Wecome home. I can't wait to read your reveiw. Have a safe trip home.

Archived