Westerdam - a couple more thoughts

Krazy Kruizers

Have been trying to start a couple of threads the last few days - no success - hope it works this time.

We loved the ceiling in the dining room. It was different colored mushrooms with fiber-optic lights that kept changing colors every few minutes.

The Waterford crystal ship in the Atrium is gorgeous. It does rotate and the top and bottom have blue lights - reminds one of the sky and the sea.

The second week of the cruise Joel Mason (Elton John) was on - what a great show!

We just about NEVER go to shows on the ships but everyone had raved so about Joel Mason that we decided to go see for ourselves.

I agree.....he put on a GREAT show!!! We were very happy we went to see him.

That outfit that Joel begins his show is something else!

Our cruise director tried to wear a pair of those out-rageously high heels to introduce the act.

:D I notice you said......"tried"!!!

Does that mean he failed??? :)

I wonder if he will still be on the Westerdam in 6 weeks? I really would like to see his show. This past cruise on the Ryndam we did not even attend a show, nothing that excting. I still remember our first cruise on RCL Monarch and they had a tribute band to the Beatles we did not attend and really regret that we did not. We heard for days how fantastic they were. They were the first night and we had taken a Red Eye to FLL so we sere so tired we went to bed after dinner.

LAFFNVEGAS-We were on the Monarch and saw the Beatle Group. They were fantastic. Everyone and I mean everyone was singing along. We are not show people but this was the one show we caught.

I would love to hear this Joel Mason. We're on the 3/21 cruise. Anyone know how we can find out if he'll be doing a show?

Archived