General Chat Thread?

Rebel Rouser

Was going to post this on the breakdown thread then realised my mistake :D

Talk about error :o

But as this is the general topic thread ?

What film was I watching and who is the actress :p

And Jim no it's not an xxx rated film :D

ie4.jpg

Clue? Jennifer Aniston

Anyways, have you seen that Camera they are advertising on TV, The Panasonic TZ10..retails at c£300.

At this moment in time..on the bay I am the highest bidder at £235 with 10 mins left ... trembling with excitement here :eek:

Yes.. won it :D

TZ10 Panasonic

Congrats:) I hate bidding on ebay, putting the bid in on the last minute is so stressful,it makes me a nervous wreck.

Looks really good.

Has the camera got a viewfinder as well as the screen? We could really do with one as it's impossible to see the screen in the bright sunshine. On our last holiday it was just 'hope for the best'.:eek:

So you'll be a camera expert now! Everything you buy you have to be an expert on specs., computers, tv, phones, everything. I could do with a new phone but it's just such hard work comparing them all.

You'll be able to put all your holiday pics. on-line now for us all to see. ha,ha. Can't wait to see the shoes. :D:D

Jan

Congrats:) I hate bidding on ebay, putting the bid in on the last minute is so stressful,it makes me a nervous wreck.

Looks really good.

Has the camera got a viewfinder as well as the screen? We could really do with one as it's impossible to see the screen in the bright sunshine. On our last holiday it was just 'hope for the best'.:eek:

So you'll be a camera expert now! Everything you buy you have to be an expert on specs., computers, tv, phones, everything. I could do with a new phone but it's just such hard work comparing them all.

You'll be able to put all your holiday pics. on-line now for us all to see. ha,ha. Can't wait to see the shoes. :D:D

Jan

Best Phone LG Viewty with 5 Megp camera

Best Camera Panasonic TZ series ideal for bright sunlite

Computers .. I build my own x 2 apart from the 2 laptops (1 netbook + normal laptop) All running windows 7 Ultimate.

Have all the Holiday snaps on digital going back to 2000, before that 2 boxes of 10000000 snaps :D

RR

Hi RR

What's the weather like where you are today? Cold and grey here. :eek::eek:

Typical bank holiday. Did I see on another forum that you're going on holiday with your entire extended family? Are you mad!!:eek:

Jan

Greetings,

8c and overcast here.

Yep taking the lot :eek: on holiday next year.even taking my sister in law as well, she just lost her Son aged 15 with a heart attack :( on Easter day, that was a real tear jerker. I know that wont bring him back but it will ease the pain. that's why a family holiday, you just never know?

Anyways..about the AI how many cocktails on the list :D

Greetings,

8c and overcast here.

Yep taking the lot :eek: on holiday next year.even taking my sister in law as well, she just lost her Son aged 15 with a heart attack :( on Easter day, that was a real tear jerker. I know that wont bring him back but it will ease the pain. that's why a family holiday, you just never know?

Anyways..about the AI how many cocktails on the list :D

Wow! that's terrible, Im so sorry. Was it that condition that is undetected in mainly fit young men? I seem to remember that Terry Yoraths son died from it at about the same age and he was about to be a footballer and was very fit. What an awful shock.

Don't talk about cocktails:D:D, I don't know about you, and I'm very sorry if other people love them, but I'm sick of hearing about them.:eek: Are there no other drinks on the AI? (I know, it's a joke!!)

Jan

Still awaiting the official Coroners report to come through, but it looks like he had a cold and the Virus attacked his Heart.

Last year I had Cocktails al the Time the list includes:

1, Strongbow on the rocks

2, Strongbow with out rocks

3, Strongbow al a cart'e

4, Strongbow Chilled

:D

Still awaiting the official Coroners report to come through, but it looks like he had a cold and the Virus attacked his Heart.

Last year I had Cocktails al the Time the list includes:

1, Strongbow on the rocks

2, Strongbow with out rocks

3, Strongbow al a cart'e

4, Strongbow Chilled

:D

You mean you didn't have the Strongbow with the cocktail cherry on a stick? Yummy. :D:D

Had the baby in the Trafford Centre yesterday, it's such hard work getting from A-B with a pushchair. Can't go up the escalator, can't get up the stairs. We had to get a lift up then into John Lewis to get the lift down again so we could get out of the doors into the car park.:eek:

Jan

Berwyn's back tomorrow? didn't that week go quickly :eek: I wonder what tales he will have when he comes back and put finger to keyboard :D

Hi RR

Should be interesting!!:eek::eek:I don't think the weather's been that good though. Please, please let the AI have been OK, I can't bear any more of it. Is anyone else totally bored with it all? I am sympathetic, but please, enough. Life's too short. :eek:

Jan

Well the Dream has docked, no sign of the IE though? the weather has been terrible here though as well, Berwyn will be in his element when he gets back .. :D

Well its back to work for me :( not looking forward to it ..must admit :p

Temp in the high 30c s :eek:

Over n out

RR

Well the Dream has docked, no sign of the IE though? the weather has been terrible here though as well, Berwyn will be in his element when he gets back ..

Well its back to work for me :( not looking forward to it ..must admit :p

Temp in the high 30c s :eek:

Over n out

RR

Hope Berwyn's got his thermals ready, although it's not quite as cold here today.:eek:

Welcome home Berwyn, while the cats away the mice have been panicking, lol.:D:D (It's a joooke!! but it is true, lol)

There's an exam waiting for you on the Thomson Forum. eek!!

Jan

I see what you mean Jan :D

Welcome back berwyn, I expect by the time you have finished your exam it will be past midnight so this will probably be wednesday you will see our little thread slowly building (so we dont go off topic) :D

PS hope you and your lovely wife had a brilliant break ;)

Terry

I see what you mean Jan

Welcome back berwyn, I expect by the time you have finished your exam it will be past midnight so this will probably be wednesday you will see our little thread slowly building (so we dont go off topic)

PS hope you and your lovely wife had a brilliant break ;)

Terry

I didn't answer that many questions when I did my 'O' levels, lol. :D:D. Actually, now I think about it I didn't answer many at all. BUT it never not did me any harm.:eek::eek:

Jan

Archived