Carnival Spirit April 11 Hawaii review~

mcgovernsandra

Thanks for the info. FYI we have never sent laundry in daily, I just wanted to know if there were any restrictions. Are the self-serve laundries open while you are cruising the islands or only on the sea days?

Dawn

I dunno. That question was asked early in the cruise but the CD gave a stock answer of they are open and we will tell you if they close (which they didn't).

I think they are open until the holding tanks fill up and then they shut them down. They certainly were open for a while in ports.

I dunno. That question was asked early in the cruise but the CD gave a stock answer of they are open and we will tell you if they close (which they didn't).

I think they are open until the holding tanks fill up and then they shut them down. They certainly were open for a while in ports.

Thanks for the info. I guess we will make do. We only use the "laundry bags" for t-shirts, socks, and other sturdy items. I would have to use the self-serve for the nicer things. We have never been on a 12 day cruise before and with the airline baggage restrictions I'm trying to travel light.

By the way, we have really enjoyed your website concerning the Hawaii cruise. It was a lot of fun to follow along and I will certainly review the menus before our Hawaii cruise this fall.

Dawn

• 2 months later...
My husband and I are booked on the April 10th Spirit to Hawaii cruise for next year. We'll be 31 and 28 when we set sail....I hope we're not the only young ones. Please tell me you did see some people around our age...lol.

Regardless...I plan on having a BLAST!

Can't wait to read more of your review.

Hi My soon to be hubby and I will be on this cruise for our honeymoon next April.. We will be 32 and 31 so maybe we will see each other :) Cant wait!!!

Archived