Oasis concierge

I have heard some things out on the boards that the Diamond members do NOT have access to the lounge. When did this happen and why?? We finally made it and they change the rules?? Help

RCI changed the rules in September of last year. Only Diamond Plus and those in Grand suites and higher are allowed access to the Concierge lounge. The Oasis does have a Diamond lounge where they provide drinks each evening. On the Oasis, the have moved the evening event from the Diamond lounge to Blaze due to the number of members on board.

RCI changed the rules in September of last year. Only Diamond Plus and those in Grand suites and higher are allowed access to the Concierge lounge. The Oasis does have a Diamond lounge where they provide drinks each evening. On the Oasis, the have moved the evening event from the Diamond lounge to Blaze due to the number of members on board.

Thank you for your response....I will look into the nightly event when I get onboard.

Archived