carnival legend suite#'s 8273 & 8266

mugsey

We are sailing at the end of Aug. 2010 on the Legend. We have two suites at the end of the boat, I am a little concerned with the location of these suites. Can anyone give us any info on these?

Thanks

Have not stayed in them but here's some info that might help. Looks like an awesome cabin and again I think the only sounds will be the occasional chair scraping and your only one flight away from the Lido deck. Enjoy.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=778672

http://66.216.125.235/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=61504

For one thing, you will hear the scraping of deck chairs early in the morning, as you are right above the Adult Aft pool and bar.

Other than that, I don't see anything wrong with the cabins.

Enjoy!

Hey Susan! I was just reading this thread and saw you guys! Wow - you have been some VERY busy cruisers since last year!!! Wish we had that luxury! :) And going again in May (so are we). Anyway (sorry to hijack the thread OP) - have fun!

We are sailing at the end of Aug. 2010 on the Legend. We have two suites at the end of the boat, I am a little concerned with the location of these suites. Can anyone give us any info on these?

Thanks

your suites are located on the AFT of the SHIP. :D

these rooms are true suites as the living room is seperated from the sleeping area. Only this class of ship and only 2 cabins on each deck have this suite effect.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1128472586053510342zRriRD

292566339zjPKfp_th.jpg

if you click on the full album you will see more photos of one of your cabins

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just off the Miracle (june 16 thru 24th) we had 8273 and it was an incredible room. The balcony is amazing. 2 lounge chairs, 2 reg chairs and a small table. I was in love with the huge balcony. The seperate bedroom was a lifesaver as we had a 5yr old child with us. So when she fell asleep we had a seperate tv and bedroom. Also a plus was that the food was one floor up. Most mornings my husband would grab food and bring it back to the room and we would eat on the balcony or in the room. My only negative with this room is that the aft adult pool is right above this room. YES you do hear the pool chairs being moved EACH & EVERY morning. Aprox between 5:30 - 6:30 am. I knew this going in and brought ear plugs. So when the chairs woke me up i would put the ear plugs in and roll over and go back to bed. One night it was really windy and i heard something rolling back and forth. I thought it was one of the silver ashtray type of things and had to call guest services bc i was unable to fall back asleep. Overall AWESOME room !

Thanks

we were in 8266 on the Pride (sister ship) in December, and I'd book that room again in a heartbeat... the location is kinda outta the way, but we gained no weight from the constant back and forth walking ;) Even with the long walk, it was in a quiet spot, and the room itself was great. The gentle, and somewhat noticable rocking of the ship would knock me out anytime i laid on the bed to read. It was heavenly.

Have had 8273 on the Legend, Spirit and Pride and 8268 on the Miracle. Great cabins. We would not book anythng but an aft wrap. The ones which can accomodate 3 people are more spacious than the ones which accomodate 2. Great balcony, great cabin. We have it booked on the Spirit in March!

Archived