Birthdays onboard - Does Celebrity do anything?

Asorrell

Check out the Personalise Your cruise section on their website . You need your Celebrity Booking # . Many cruise lines will arrange special package catering to Stateroom for special occasions (at a charge). You pre-book the package on line and it is charged to your on-board account.

That's very helpful to know. Do you know what is offered as far as birthday celebrations and at what price?

Thanks for all your replies about this, I will give them a call to make sure they are aware of his birthday, it would be lovely to get a piece of cake if nothing more - I dont think he will like people singing to him in the middle of the MDR to be honest, although i would find it amusing, haha

Thanks again, and hope you all enjoy your next cruises x

Thanks for all your replies about this, I will give them a call to make sure they are aware of his birthday, it would be lovely to get a piece of cake if nothing more - I dont think he will like people singing to him in the middle of the MDR to be honest, although i would find it amusing, haha

Thanks again, and hope you all enjoy your next cruises x

Not to drag this out further, but...just wanted to add that birthday cake is also served, accompanied by singing wait staff, in Blu, and it was delicious. I had noted that I would be celebrating my birthday on our reservation and thought they had forgotten about it the first night of our cruise, which was my actual birthday, but was truly surprised when the yummy chocolate cake appeared the next evening and yes, we had another dessert as well!!!

As of April on the Equinox, lots of cakes and Happy birthday/anniversary rounds were seen and heard everynight at the MDR. We had 2 lit cakes in our table for my parents' (50th) and mine/DH's (25th) Anniv; afterwards, they had the gall to present the dessert menu as if the delicious choc cake with ganache icing wasn't enough--the Nerve!;):p

If they had the nerve to do that, I would definitely have to take them up on the offer of a second dessert. :o

Archived