Where to go on the malecon?

wrk2cruisesoon

Ok I have read tons of threads but am not sure where to go to eat, relax, drink alittle and have the beach on my toes! 100% Agave sounded great but doesnt sound like it is on the beach, correct? I have also read about Tropicante and a few other places.

Any advice on where to go? Our group of 8 always leaves me the planning and I dont want to disappoint. We will have one child with us if that matters!!

Ok I have read tons of threads but am not sure where to go to eat, relax, drink alittle and have the beach on my toes! 100% Agave sounded great but doesnt sound like it is on the beach, correct? I have also read about Tropicante and a few other places.

Any advice on where to go? Our group of 8 always leaves me the planning and I dont want to disappoint. We will have one child with us if that matters!!

You're correct, 100% Agave is a block off the malecon. I really don't think you'll go wrong at any of the places along the malecon. Tequila Beach club is the closest to the lighthouse, then Tropicante. Try the Nacional Beach Club, if Pez Quadro is crowded. I think you have to book ahead, but Nohoch Caye near the south end of the malecon is getting excellent reviews. I think you have to book through Island Marketing and specifiy you want Nohoch. They do limit the # of people.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

100% is one block back from malecon - on Huachinago. When you open the map - look near the top - you can change the zoom. Change the zoom to about 200%. It is 2 ads down from the public banos on the map.

100% is one block back from malecon - on Huachinago. When you open the map - look near the top - you can change the zoom. Change the zoom to about 200%. It is 2 ads down from the public banos on the map.

thanks. i had to zoom it in like you said before i spotted it.

Archived