Constellation Solsticized Martini Bar Photos

Lsimon

A friend who posts here as JCross2 just got on the Connie for her first voyage and sent these photos of the Martini Bar:

Thanks for the pictures Larry.

Were there any comments on the state of ongoing upgrades?

The split Cova area was also due for a makeover and there was to be a wine area next to the Bistro.

You can guess I'm very interested in news about my home away from home.:D

WOW!! Can't wait!! Our first trip on the Connie is July 3rd! We've sailed on the Summit and loved it! I KNOW we'll be spending time in the Martini Bar - my husband's favorite drink!

Thanks SO much for posting!!!!!!!!!!:)

You're welcome, but the credit goes to Jan (jcross2) who emailed them to me. Of course by now I'm sure she's enjoyed a martini there!

The bar looks great - I'm a tiny bit worried that it might be a bit small compared to the old martini bar, especially for some of those busy nights. Maybe I'll bring an extra sport jacket and put it on a chair mid afternoon (an old paperback and some cheap sunglasses doesn't sound right for the Martini Bar).:rolleyes:

You're welcome, but the credit goes to Jan (jcross2) who emailed them to me. Of course by now I'm sure she's enjoyed a martini there!

The bar looks great - I'm a tiny bit worried that it might be a bit small compared to the old martini bar, especially for some of those busy nights. Maybe I'll bring an extra sport jacket and put it on a chair mid afternoon (an old paperback and some cheap sunglasses doesn't sound right for the Martini Bar).:rolleyes:

Larry, Is the Martini Bar out by the pool?;):rolleyes::cool::D

Thanks for the great pics simon- and Xellent- I am more then pleaseed with the changes- I was on the last TA- before she got her refit in Hamburg. I liked the old style very much- but those pictures proof that X- was very sensible and all seems nicley done. Cant wait to sail on her again.

Michael

Am curious to know if the dance floor is in view of the newly renovated bar area?

The Rendezvous dance floor is a long way away but on the same deck.

Oh No! A new type of chair hog! LOL

Shelley

Thanks for the pictures Larry.

Were there any comments on the state of ongoing upgrades?

The split Cova area was also due for a makeover and there was to be a wine area next to the Bistro.

You can guess I'm very interested in news about my home away from home.:D

Your home away from home? You centurion, I would die a happy little cruiser should I reach that most glorious 100 mark, your life is so special! Happy sailing!

Larry, thanks so much for posting those pics!

I think the Martini Bar area has more seating than it looks like it has, since there's a seating area on both sides of the atrium.

The new staterooms are also lovely; ours is a 2C balcony. It has new carpet, a flat screen tv, and new curtains, one sheer and the other solid.

Most all of the upgrades are complete; they are hoping to soon open the Bistro on Five (during this cruise, they said) and the Tuscan Grille.

They have enlarged Ocean Liners, and it now has a very large table near the front.

I've heard there is a little work going on with carpeting on the pool deck, but haven't been up there yet.

The iced counter in the Martini Bar is amazing!

Will try to post a page with more pictures, as the Internet connection is running faster than I expected!

Jan

Archived