Tiki Beach or Sea Grape Beach?

stone1061

Not having been at either when thousands of visitors are on-site, I would expect the vibe to be different at each (or that is what the intent was).

Currently, the beach portion at Seagrape is in better shape than at Tiki Beach and I would consider it more of your traditional "beach bar" atmosphere. Tiki Beach attempts to be a bit more upscale/chic and has a more formal bar/dinning area vs the sand between your toes picnic tables at Seagrape.

I guess we'll stick with Sea Grape. We're definitely more of the beach-bar, sand between your toes people.

Who knows, we might still slip over there and check it out if its pretty close.:)

Thanks for all your info TurtleTagger!

Tiki Beach does have areas to eat over sand, I just was trying to convey the general vibe of each place. But again, I have only gone to each after the ships have left, so it may be completely different when hundreds of folks are there at once.

Archived