copenhagen question

Yes. And there are things along the way. From Tivoli to the museum you pass Christianborg and Ameilaborg Palaces (I know I'm not spelling either correctly:o), Nyhaven harbor area and the pedestrian mall (not in that order). Copenhagen is a really pleasant city to walk in also. All that said, it is a ways, we just thought it was a pleasant walk. If you're taking a cruise you can also consider walking from the dock area, much closer to museum (depending on which dock area your ship uses in Copenhagen).

Greg

Is it posssible to walk from Tivoli Gardens to the Resistance museum? On the maps it look very far. Thanks

On our super-great, one-day visit to Copenhagen in late July 2008, we walked back from Tivoli to our ship docked at Langelinie Pier. This museum is right along the path/route we took in walking back. It took a little time to make this overall walk, but there are some many great things and interesting architecture to see and experience. It is about a two and a half mile walk along that route. Things are very flat along this way. Part of the way is along a non-auto shopping street. I would view this walk to be very easy to do, assuming the weather is nice.

Check out this earlier posting with many more details and pictures on doing this walking route back to the main port area in Copenhagen.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=975779&highlight=walking+copenhagen

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Archived