Mini-Suite/Suite Bathtub Question

chipper6207

We're looking at booking another Princess cruise for 2011, and haven't yet decided the itinerary (Alaska or Eastern Caribbean, yes I know they are very different!) or the ship. Might be Caribbean Princess or Coral Princess.

We've stayed in a PH suite in Caribbean princess before and loved the bathtub. Are the tubs in the mini-suites the same size? Are they also jacuzzi tubs? I know they are connected to the shower, so I'm thinking not, but I wasn't sure if they were also smaller. Thanks for any help!

No they are not the same size as a PH or any other "Suite" for that matter.

Mini suites on the Grand Class and the Island/Coral all have the same size bathtub (small). They are not jetted.

Mini suites on Sun Class ships are the same size as suites on the Grand Class and the Island/Coral. Those are jetted.

Minis have a regular sized tub without jets. Unlike the oversized jetted tubs in full suites.

As someone mentioned earlier, the Sun Class ships the minis are designed more like the full suites on the larger ships. They do provide the oversized jetted tub and seperate shower. The Sun class ships would be the Sea Princess, Dawn Princess and Sun Princess. All the rest just have the regular tub/shower combination.

We're looking at booking another Princess cruise for 2011, and haven't yet decided the itinerary (Alaska or Eastern Caribbean, yes I know they are very different!) or the ship. Might be Caribbean Princess or Coral Princess.

We've stayed in a PH suite in Caribbean princess before and loved the bathtub. Are the tubs in the mini-suites the same size? Are they also jacuzzi tubs? I know they are connected to the shower, so I'm thinking not, but I wasn't sure if they were also smaller. Thanks for any help!

Not jetted and smaller than the PH tub. Still better than the "friendly shower crutin in non mini cabins.....:):):)

Bob

Archived