This might be helpful

Just a word of caution.....once you get on board - double check with the steak house to ensure that they have your reservation and it is correct.

We have used the site twice to make reservations - prior to boarding. The first time the ship did NOT have our reservation at all - very scary because we had a group of 9 :eek: - which is why we thought it was a good idea to request it prior to boarding. The second time they did have the resevation - but not for the night that we had originally requested :o.

Each time the error was addressed quickly taken care of - I just thought I would share our experience.

:eek:What should I do to ensure the reservation request has been accepted and is correct?? My cruise isn't for a few weeks.

Last time I checked - there was no way to follow up on the reservation through the website.

But that won't be a problem.....just remember once you get on board to double check the reservation with those from the steak house who will be in the main lobby taking new reservations.

I made my reservation on teh carnival website, and received an email from the hostess confirming the reservation. We decided to change the date and just emailed the hostess, and she responded same day. We are awful at planning so once we were on board we changed our reservation again, and there were many many openings, in the future I probably wont book ahead and just make a reservation once on board, we are late eaters and the steak house was empty after 8.

My .02 I wouldnt be too concerned if its a smaller party, book online and just check in with the hostess once on board. Enjoy the supper club, it is fantastic.

Archived