Monarch Review with Pictures

• 2 weeks later...
Hello!!

I just wanted to say I read your review before I left and it was so helpful and accurate! Thanks for all the great information and pictures! I just got off the 5/28 sailing and had a blast!-Lauren

Thank you. I see that you have a review too. I am going to check it out! :)

I really enjoyed your review and the great pics! It brought back wonderful memories of our cruise on the Monarch last year. Thanks for sharing, and I love your avatar pic!!:)

Thanks!:) I sure wish our feet were where they were in that avatar picture right now! lol

Great review and pictures. :)

We know all about the cabins under the walking/jogging track! We had that on the Majesty, sister ship of Monarch. Those "clods" never paid attention to the signs posted for open hours!!! :eek: :eek:

It was only our second cruise...the things you learn...the hard way!!! :eek: :D

Great review and pictures. :)

We know all about the cabins under the walking/jogging track! We had that on the Majesty, sister ship of Monarch. Those "clods" never paid attention to the signs posted for open hours!!! :eek: :eek: It was only our second cruise...the things you learn...the hard way!!! :eek: :D***

I know. We read a bunch of reviews and I never really read much regarding the noise. I saw something mentioned once in a review but no one else had complained so I thought it couldn't be too bad. It was pretty bad though. However, the options for oceanviews on that ship are quite limited. Oh, well. It was okay though.

Great review... love the photos. Especially the ones of Omni Championsgate... I got married there in November of 2008. Brought back some memories !

Awww How sweet! Two different couples were married there during our stay. One had a tent on the golf course and one was near the water fountain/stairs. Beautiful setting for that.

Hi Suzie - what a great review! You did a good job capturing the cruise in your photos. It was a great cruise, couldn't believe the near perfect weather. We were actually on the same tender boat back to the ship as you and Shon but you were a few rows back and on the opposite side. Coco Cay was very crowded - I didn't realize until after we returned that it is unusual to have 2 ships there at the same time. It would have been more enjoyable if only half as many people were there, for sure. We are thinking about an Alaskan cruise in August 2011...I wonder how many hours I'll log on cruise critic between now and then? :eek: :p :D

Hi Suzie - what a great review! You did a good job capturing the cruise in your photos. It was a great cruise, couldn't believe the near perfect weather. We were actually on the same tender boat back to the ship as you and Shon but you were a few rows back and on the opposite side. Coco Cay was very crowded - I didn't realize until after we returned that it is unusual to have 2 ships there at the same time. It would have been more enjoyable if only half as many people were there, for sure. We are thinking about an Alaskan cruise in August 2011...I wonder how many hours I'll log on cruise critic between now and then? :eek: :p :D

LOL!

Oh man, I did not see you guys. But in my defense, I was HOT and TIRED. ;)

I am glad you liked cruising... I had a feeling you would! We are cruising in a couple of months on Carnival Liberty and looking at a bunch of options for next Spring. Maybe we will cruise together again!

Archived