Superior balcany stateroom????

I am booked in the Superior Balcony stateroom on the Liberty of the seas. What is the difference between this and a regular one. I know they say it is bigger but can you really notice the difference? I have not seen any pictures of the Superior balcony stateroom on here. I just hope I picked a good one.

I am booked in the Superior Balcony stateroom on the Liberty of the seas. What is the difference between this and a regular one. I know they say it is bigger but can you really notice the difference? I have not seen any pictures of the Superior balcony stateroom on here. I just hope I picked a good one.

You will see basically no difference..only location will differ..I'm sure you'll be happy with your choice...Enjoy your cruise !!!

Thanks Ashland...

cb at sea: Hail to the Redskins!! I think this season will be pretty good. It can't get any worse than last season (well yes it could I guess). My boyfriend and I are kind of upset that we are missing some games on this cruise (9/19 -9/26) but that is ok (chilling on a beach will ease the pain). I bought a resdskins bathing suit and bought him some redskins swim trunks. I will support them from afar. :D

Archived