Dawn Beach - where and restaurants?

briody

I want to go to Dawn Beach. I was there 25 years ago on my honeymoon. I would need an area with chairs and umbrellas to rent and a nice restaurant. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Briody:rolleyes:

I want to go to Dawn Beach. I was there 25 years ago on my honeymoon. I would need an area with chairs and umbrellas to rent and a nice restaurant. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Briody:rolleyes:

We were there in March and were dropped off at a place called Mr. Busby's. We rented chairs and umbrellas here for a reasonable price. The service and the food was lacking though. Quite often, I had to go to the bar to order because the waiters rarely came around. I paid about $12 for a not-so-good cheeseburger. Later, I took a walk down the beach and saw an ad for cheesburgers for half that price [a meal, I think] at Oyster Bay resort. That restaurant seemed a lot nicer.

Here's a few pictures of where we were

2209659290104390106S600x600Q85.jpg

Here is Oyster Bay at the end of the beach- the food was much cheaper there and the place looked very nice:

2961326170104390106S600x600Q85.jpg

Mr. Busbys- good for chairs and umbrellas and to catch a taxi- but wasn't crazy about food and service

2070378810104390106S600x600Q85.jpg

thanks so much for the reply and the pictures. Do you remember how much for a taxi and how long of a ride.

Briody:o

I cant remember how much we paid for the fare. I think it was under twenty for two of us. The ride is easily less than thirty minutes,

thanks! My trip is getting closer. My kids excursion in St Croix for parasailing was cancelled. We are thinking about signing them up for one in St. Martin - what do you think?:cool:

Archived