Vodka, Raspberry Liqueur???

jtdlmc

OK, so I'm gonna order my liquor today while I know I still can! I've never tried any of the vodkas they offer on board - I'll be purchasing the lower priced ones - are they basically all the same once mixed or is one more popular than the other?

The raspberry liqueur - anyone ever mix it with something? I drink Raspberry Sourpuss here in Canada mixed with 7-Up, just wondering if I could do something like that with the liqueur?

Personally, I think that Skye vodka is not too bad. We generally only drink Grey Goose, but if I'm more budget-inclined I will occasionally buy Skye. It is especially not too bad if you are mixing it, and not drinking it straight or in a vodka martini.

As for the raspberry liquer, I'm guessing it's something like Chambord. If that's the case, then it's pretty good stuff. I especially like to drop a little bit of it into a glass of sparkling wine. Or make a raspberry mimosa: orange juice, Chambord, and sparkling wine.

You can find other drink recipes at sites like webtender dot come, or even just google "Chambord Recipes".

I was given a ipod touch and found a neat bartender app that has all sorts of recipes.

I may even test a bartenders knowledge to see if they can make some of these drinks

I have one called "Pocket Cocktails" that's really good. I LOVE the iPhone :)

Archived