Priceline and parking in San Pedro

Chellbell30

I'm going to be driving and will need to park my car for a week. The pier is $12 a day so it really wouldn't be all that more to find a hotel that has a parking package. I would like to try priceline to try to get the Doubletree or Crownepointe. Has anyone used priceline and been able to park their car for the week at either place? :confused:

Both hotels have a parkNfly package. It would probably be best to call them directly for that. The Crowne Plaza has a parking garage, but it's really hard to find a "good" space since most are reserved for the valet service. The Doubletree parking is outside, but they have plenty of it. There is also a hotel that used to be a Holiday Inn but is now, I believe, a Clarion. They have underground parking as well as outside parking. The main trouble with that hotel is that it's on a busy street, Gaffey, so you would need to ask for a room away from the street. There is also a hotel that used to be a Best Western but no longer is. I think it's still called the Sunrise Hotel, they have outside parking but you must leave your keys, as their parking is limited and they move cars around. Hope this helps.

We stayed at the Crown Plaza and our friends had a car (they stayed overnight). We had no trouble finding a safe parking space in the attached underground garage that wasn't far from the elevator on a Saturday night. We both won our bid for just the hotel room at $95 per night. You should call to find out what their Park Stay & Cruise price is. Also ask about the scenario if you won a nights stay, what would they charge just to park for a week.

Archived