Mariner's Cafe Promenade

What food is available at the Cafe Promenade on the Mariner?

I'm guessing pizza, cookies and cake. Do they serve small sandwiches and salads?

Good guessing on the pizza, cookies, and cake. They have fruit, a couple of varieties on small premade sandwiches, and then the coffees and teas. No salads as I recall.

Several kinds of pastries in the AM. Usually 3-4 different kinds of sandwiches each day/evening. These vary daily, but everyday there is the ham and cheese croissaint. My faves are the shrimp salad and the brie sandwiches. Delish.

Darn it, missed the cheesecake! They have yummy brownies with chocolate chips in them that I craved everyday! They were fresher in the beginning of the week though so by the end, they were a bit dry. Just FYI...

The Cafe Promenade was fantastic onboard Mariner. In fact, it could have probably been twice the size; my only complaint with the place was that seating was frequently at a premium.

Great little late-night snacks there, and nice to have coffee, tea and water available there too.

Probably my favorite place on the ship for snacks - I loved the little sandwiches and made it my afternoon and evening snack stop. The cookies were wonderful and I made a special trip by there every night and took some back to the cabin for a bedtime snack. They also have milk there for the cookies. :D

Archived