? on Eclipse Baltic formal nites

LadyCruisers

To those who have recently returned from first Eclipse Baltic cruise - what nites were the first and third formal nites? My thinking is that the first was the first sea day (the day between Bruges and Warnamunde) and the third on the second to last sea day (between Copenhagen and the last sea day). Not too concerned about the middle formal nite, but will welcome that information as well. We're trying the schedule our speciality restaurant reservations and want to take the formal nights schedule into consideration. We're sailing on the June 12th cruise.

Appreciate it. Thank you.

Searching for reviews... On my Roll Call for a sailing to Scandinavia & Russia on Eclipse late next month, there was some suggestion that at least one review has been published here... I didn't personally notice it...

In addition, be aware that not all Baltic itineraries on Eclipse are identical [some have minor variations in ports and/or port order]...

To those who have recently returned from first Eclipse Baltic cruise - what nites were the first and third formal nites? My thinking is that the first was the first sea day (the day between Bruges and Warnamunde) and the third on the second to last sea day (between Copenhagen and the last sea day). Not too concerned about the middle formal nite, but will welcome that information as well. We're trying the schedule our speciality restaurant reservations and want to take the formal nights schedule into consideration. We're sailing on the June 12th cruise.

Your best bet for formal night info is to contact competent management and request your question be sent directly to the ship for reliable answer and return within reasonable time

before your sail date. Everything, however. is "subject to change" and, of course

chills and congests specialty dining activity which may be a reason to make the

information hard to get.

The first was the 9th May (first sea day)

The second was the 16th May (not popular as it was a port day, we were in Tallin)

The third was the 19th May (this was the first of the two full sea days at the end of the cruise) this night was a "special formal night"

We also had two brunches one each week on sea-days (11th and 18th I think)

hope this helps :)

In line with Celebrity's tradition, the Moonlight Sonata Restaurant offers something special, besides lobster tail and "auld lang syne", on the last formal night. Hope you and other cruisers will find this info relevant in deciding whether to book the specialty restaurant on the same evening. Cheers!

Archived