Carnival Pride Leaving Baltimore?????????

deucbmac

Hi, i'm new to this site, i'm cruising Carnival Pride out of Baltimore 7/3/11 to Grand Turk, and Bahamas, any comments? I'm new to cruising, will be traveling with 2 kids ages 8 and 12

Congrats on your first post! As Jessemon said, check out the roll call, there will be much discussion there about your cruise. The Pride is a wonderful ship, enjoy your cruise!

Hi, i'm new to this site, i'm cruising Carnival Pride out of Baltimore 7/3/11 to Grand Turk, and Bahamas, any comments? I'm new to cruising, will be traveling with 2 kids ages 8 and 12

Kathy - I just got off the Pride and travelled with my kids 5 & 7. I highly suggest they check out all the ativities in Camp and Circle C. My kids had so much fun, my 5 year old cried and cried as we left the ship. The ports are also great for kids with beautiful beaches. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

FYI: This thread was started a year ago...before the Pride went into dry dock.

She's not leaving Baltimore and a Serenity Area has been added. You can currently book cruises out of Baltimore up until April of 2013.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
So.... I've heard a rumor that our beautiful Pride is gonna be pulling out of Baltimore. Is there any truth to that? Anyone know? The last cruise that Sammy can find is the April 24 til May 1st. But no cruises listed after that.

Now, I have a felling that it ain't going anywhere. Maybe to Freeport for a few months for some dry-dock work? That new Aft Serenity deck? That's what I'm thinking! I'm gonna go positive.

Someone Please Enlighten!!!!!:cool:

http://www.bizjournals.com/baltimore...e.html?ana=twt

Archived