Excursion Times

When the RC website says that an excursion is from 10:00 am - 5:00 pm, are those the times that we leave and return to the port or something else?

I guess in a way I'm hoping they are something else because I was thinking / hoping we'd have more time in Athens.

When I have taken an RCI excursion, the times were pretty accurate. If that is the time shown in the description, I would plan on that excursion taking all that time, give or take about 1/2 hour.

ladybugen[/left];24670962]When the RC website says that an excursion is from 10:00 am - 5:00 pm, are those the times that we leave and return to the port or something else?

I guess in a way I'm hoping they are something else because I was thinking / hoping we'd have more time in Athens.

Do you mean an actual excursion or time in a port? - I only ask this because your last sentence made me think that you meant you wished the ship was docked in Athens longer. (Just checking)

The ship is docked 8 am - 7 pm. Our excursion, which is simply transportation into the city and back, is listed as 10 - 5.

I'm trying to figure out if that means our bus will leave the port at 10 and get back to the port at 5 or if we will leave the port around 9 to be in the city by 10 and leave the city at 5.

The ship is docked 8 am - 7 pm. Our excursion, which is simply transportation into the city and back, is listed as 10 - 5.

I'm trying to figure out if that means our bus will leave the port at 10 and get back to the port at 5 or if we will leave the port around 9 to be in the city by 10 and leave the city at 5.

that means you will leave the ship at 10 AM and return to the ship approx. 5 PM.

that means you will leave the ship at 10 AM and return to the ship approx. 5 PM.

:cool: not nearly as much time in Athens as I was thinking we had.... guess we'll just have to walk faster! Thanks!

Archived