OK--for $40 pp would you do this upgrade?

stevexy

I am sailing on Carnival Victory on one of the 4J's obstructed--way up on the Panorama Deck--is up near the pool and buffet, etc--and easy to go outside to the area in the front of the ship (where you can then look inside the cabin...)

So, question is, for $40 pp (3 of us so $120) would you upgrade to a Ocean View Guarantee? (advantage--nicer room)(downside--in the bowels of the ship)

Appreciate any advice--thanks

Not even if it was for free.

I would rather have the high deck, nearer the pool and buffet, with the semi private deck in front of my cabin to go out on. You have a full window, even if you cant see all you might want to see.

Not me. I wouldnt take the chance of being all the way aft on the bottom deck just to get a unobstructed view.

NO, no me.

we were on the spa level on the valor, one deck about panorama.....and the location was wonderful. There are afts available on our cruise, but we decided against is as we love the location.....you are close to everything, and have a ton of elevators at hand.

Never, I love the 4J on the Lido, my husband needs the handicap room, and I love the location. The deck out front is great for pictures, just hanging out as leaving or coming into port and close to everything on the ship.. Plus a window if you want daylight.

Stay where you are and don't make the change.

You already said that you love the location as it's near everything - why ruin it by being farther away?

If they offer you a balcony at a great price (or free), then grab it!

I am sailing on Carnival Victory on one of the 4J's obstructed--way up on the Panorama Deck--is up near the pool and buffet, etc--and easy to go outside to the area in the front of the ship (where you can then look inside the cabin...)

So, question is, for $40 pp (3 of us so $120) would you upgrade to a Ocean View Guarantee? (advantage--nicer room)(downside--in the bowels of the ship)

Appreciate any advice--thanks

DON'T do it. I was on Victory last week in a 4J (9202 on Lido deck). These 4J cabins are wonderful - quiet, sort of off the beaten path. I would stay where you are.

Archived