Emerald Aft cabin C731

SailingCpl

Taking the July 4th cruise on the Emarald. This our first cruise with Princess Cruise Lines and our first cruise in aft cabin (C731 BB). If anyone has photo or comment on this cabin we would love to hear from you. Did I make a mistake? Could not get B753 or B752 which I heard was a good choice.

Thanks, SailingCpl :)

Taking the July 4th cruise on the Emarald. This our first cruise with Princess Cruise Lines and our first cruise in aft cabin (C731 BB). If anyone has photo or comment on this cabin we would love to hear from you. Did I make a mistake? Could not get B753 or B752 which I heard was a good choice.

Thanks, SailingCpl :)

I booked B753 back in mid April. :D Only 3 stern facing BB's were available back then (B750, B751 and B753).

I don't think you made a mistake. In fact, I was torn between B753 and an aft BB on Caribe, since B753 is partially obstructed and it has a smaller balcony. Your cabin will probably be similar to C731 on the Sapphire.

We were on the Ruby recently...the twin sister to the Emerald. We were in C742 which should be identical to your cabin. Here are the pics of C742

IMG_1069.jpg

IMG_1070.jpg

IMG_1071.jpg

The Caribe deck balconies are larger...had two partial reclining shairs and two striaght backs plus a table.

IMG_1066.jpg

IMG_1067.jpg

Since C742 was the last cabin back on the port side, it had an additional small angled area on the balcony which your cabin would not have

IMG_1068.jpg

Archived