Euro on the up

Rebel Rouser

weather has been lovely in Scotland the past few days

Boiling hot here today, phew. Could do without it really as a lot of work to do in the garden.:eek::eek: Hot in Turkey so just watch me swell up as soon as we get there. Wedding ring is off already as my fingers swell up and look like pork sausages, lol. It's too painful to keep my rings on.:eek:

Jan

Don't be nasty Berwyn, you'll be on the naughty step again!!:eek:

Jan

Rather that than going away in a big family group.

I see these posters on here and Trip Advisor saying they are off with big groups of family on holiday.

My idea of hell :eek:

Quite happy with just me and DW.

Berwyn

Rather that than going away in a big family group.

I see these posters on here and Trip Advisor saying they are off with big groups of family on holiday.

My idea of hell :eek:

Quite happy with just me and DW.

Berwyn

You're a man after my own heart Berwyn. It's my idea of hell too, having a big group stay near me, people knocking on doors all the time, never shutting up, hogging the bars and the pool AND making everyone else feel like they're not wanted and not included in their own holiday.:eek::eek: So there!! lol.

Jan

You're a man after my own heart Berwyn. It's my idea of hell too, having a big group stay near me, people knocking on doors all the time, never shutting up, hogging the bars and the pool AND making everyone else feel like they're not wanted and not included in their own holiday.:eek::eek: So there!! lol.

Jan

Yes,

When we're in Mexico in Sept. I've found out there is going to be a wedding in the beach hotel we're staying in for the 2nd week. They are a party of 40 if everyone attends :eek:

It's a good job there a 6 hotels in the same group close to each other and we can use the faciliteis of any of them if we need to escape.

Berwyn

Yes,

When we're in Mexico in Sept. I've found out there is going to be a wedding in the beach hotel we're staying in for the 2nd week. They are a party of 40 if everyone attends :eek:

It's a good job there a 6 hotels in the same group close to each other and we can use the faciliteis of any of them if we need to escape.

Berwyn

When our son got married in Sicily the mob stayed in Taormina and we stayed in the nex resort, on our own. lol. Not that we're anti social (yes we are) but I don't like discussions over every little thing.:eek:

Jan

When our son got married in Sicily the mob stayed in Taormina and we stayed in the nex resort, on our own. lol. Not that we're anti social (yes we are) but I don't like discussions over every little thing.:eek:

Jan

that's us too. Quite happy for a chat for a bit and then move on.

Berwyn

Miserable gits :D

Yes, that us!!:mad::mad: The Grumpies, lol.:D:D

Just come in out of the garden, still hot and had to open all the windows in the house this evening. AND had a cold bottle of beer so it must be hot, getting in practice for next week.;)

Jan

Archived