Specialty restaurant

DW and I ate at the following specialty venues.

We were already HUGE fans of Chops, so we ate there twice on this cruise, as it has truely wonderful filet mignon(seriously, it could rival Hyde Park & Morton's Steak House's) and the service is always top notch!

150 Central Park was amazing....I had no idea what to expect and we were completly blown away.....7 courses and each one just made the meal get better and better.....and the waiters are very knowledgable and walk you step by step through each course.

Our least fav was Giovanni's Table, I mean don't get me wrong the food was still better than the Dinning Room, just not good if you really enjoy Italian food. And the service was aweful, the worst out of all venues on the ship.

I agree that 150 was excellent for the experience and food. Chops Grille was also wonderful. We tried the Solarium Bistro too and that was also great and a very romantioc setting at night. When we dined a large table was occupied by the ships officers including the director of food and beverage - they all seemed to enjoy themselves!

Chops was very good and as was Giovanni's Table. If you're expecting American style Italian food then you will be disappointed. Giovanni's is rustic Italian. Seafood Shack was better this time around but it is still basically a fast food type of experience and quality. Johnny Rockets was typical JR's. Good but not great. Also when dining at venues such as Chops and Giovanni's, don't expect to eat in an hour. Give at least an hour and a half to dine which was nice not to be rushed.

Archived