Price drop twice?

abpmillsww

We are scheduled for a November cruise booked about a month ago. I just checked the other day to find a $30 price drop per person totalling $60 for me and my husband.

What are the chances of a second price drop? Just wondering if it is still worth checking?

Thanks!

We are scheduled for a November cruise booked about a month ago. I just checked the other day to find a $30 price drop per person totalling $60 for me and my husband.

What are the chances of a second price drop? Just wondering if it is still worth checking?

Thanks!

It's always worth checking because you never know! :D

I've read through some other threads on this and the consensus seems to be that anything is possible. Sometimes the price drops just days before the cruise. Especially being a November cruise there's still time for them to drop prices due to low bookings so I would still check occasionally.

Thanks!

You could get one you may not.. keep checking.. I received a few for my December cruise last year.. ;)

Thanks!

I had two price drops on two consecutive days last week. Keep checking and hoping - especially as the cruise date gets closer.

Thanks!

Absolutely a great chance..We had 3 drops before our final payment.. Now I am hoping for some OBC's..

we've had 2 price drops and got a category upgrade. I checked for months and months before I had any price drop. now that we are just over 30 days away, the price keeps fluctuating, but I check every single day, sometimes twice a day. We have $120 in OBC so far and I hope to make that more!

I think if you are cruising from the gulf, your chances of a price drop this year are extra good. they are already saying the 2nd oil well or whatever its called, might not be finished until this fall, rather than august .. and that it will take years to clean up. People dont like uncertainty ...so sooner or later its bound to affect bookings. I suspect Mobile and New Orleans, maybe Tampa would be the first ones affected, if any are. ..just because of the uncertainty if nothing else.

OP you dont say where you are cruising from .. so who knows..

We are cruising from New Orleans and I was thinking that the unfortunate oil leak might be a reason to keep checking for price drops.

Thanks for everyones encouraging words. I'm going to keep checking!

Archived