ANYONE daysail with High Pockets? - Capt. Kathleen

MamaQuack

There have been several fantastic reviews of High Pockets if you do a search. Was so impressed with everyone's opinion of them, that we booked High Pockets, just for ourselves to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary. Captain Kathleen has been wonderful to deal with and we are definitely looking forward to this sail. Can hardly wait!

I am also booked and wonder about the food and the drinks. When they say we get free drinks, are they liberal and do they offer or do you have to beg.

Also is the food really good, or just so so?

Thanks

• 10 months later...
would love reviews if you have

thanks

She was booked the day we were in port:( .

My wife and I did a full day in Rumbaba, and it was FANTASTIC. They were very flexable as to the time we left. It is one of the best things we have ever done on a cruise. If you go back a few pages I left a review of the Rumbaba with Captain Bobby and Karen.:D

Our group is booked with Highpockets, and tandem with Captain Pam ... we are very excited to have this excursion planned. You are all writing about captain kathleen ... does anyone know about Captain Pam?

Earle

Archived